There are various ways of earning money online, i.e., through different websites, YouTube channels, and Facebook. Blogging is also one of the sources of online earning. Many who already are successful bloggers are often asked by the novices, who much money does blogging make? There are some essential techniques through which the earning through blogging can be raised. Yes, the first thing that helps a blogger to generate revenue is the ads. After signing up for the ad network, the network starts targeting the blog with the ads according to the blog's content and upon the reader's previous seen posts. But if you want to earn more money from blogging, all you need is your commitment and love for writing posts.
Sources of Income on a Blog
Well, let's briefly discuss all the essential segments that put their part in generating income on the blog. These are:
- Sponsored Posts
- Affiliate marketing
The Game of Traffic
The ultimate reason behind the growing revenue of a blog is the traffic of the readers and followers. So, this is a game of traffic. As more people will click on your blog, the more revenue the blog will generate.
How much do you Earn Generally in Blogging?
Well, generally, you can easily earn between $0.01-$0.10 per pageview in every kind of blogging. For example, if the page views are 1,000, you will generate some $10-$100 per month via blogging. Similarly, if there come some 100,000-page views on your blog, that means you can easily claim some $1,000 to $10,000.
Oh yes! Subscriber is your best asset for generating income through blogging. Do all that is necessary for building a strong bond between you and the blog readers; that's how to keep them in touch. ultimately, in a month, you can easily earn between $0.5 – $2 per subscriber.
Monthly Income Estimate from Blogging
Let's discuss the revenue that generates through blogging by page view on the statistical base.
- If the page views are less than 5000 per month than,
- 2C per pageview will be less than 100$
- 5C per pageview will be less than 250$
- 8C per pageview will be less than 400$
- If pageviews per month are 100,00-250,000 than,
- 2C per pageview will be $ 2,000-5,000
- 5C per pageview will be $ 5,000- $ 12,500
- 8C per pageview will be $ 8,000- $ 20,000
- If pageviews per month are 1,000,000 + than,
- 2C per pageview will be over $ 20,000
- 5C per pageview will be over $50,000
- 8C per pageview will be $80,000